A great opportunity to attend a introductory workshop for modeFRONTIER; the integrated platform for multi-objective and multi-disciplinary design optimisation, held at The Venture Centre, University of Warwick Science Park . The workshop is free of charge with lunch also provided on the day.
What are the benefits of modeFRONTIER?
- Greatly reduced design cycle time
- Significant cost reductions
- Extremely effective design decision making tool
- Optimum design reached automatically under user guidance
- User friendly and intuitive
Who should attend?
modeFRONTIER has a wide range of benefits and can be applied to many applications from engineering design to business simulation model optimisation. You should attend if:
- You wish to understand the benefits to your organisation
- You hav heard about the product and would like ot take it for a "test-drive"
- You wish to develop your skill set
- You wish to experience the superior power of modeFRONTIER
- You woudl like to acquire some initial training following a Solution Validation Day
09:45 | Registration and refreshments
10:00 | EnginSoft and modeFRONTIER Introduction
10:45 | Excercise 1: Workflow Walkthrough
11:45 | Excercise 2: Process Integration
12:30 | Lunch
13:30 | Excercise 3: Optimisation & Sensitivity
14:30 | Excercise 4: Response Surface Modelling
15:15 | Wrap-up and close
"We consider modeFRONTIER to be a best-in-class tool which helps us design trains with best-in-class aerodynamic performance"
"Fuel consumption of upto 3% were achieved"
"modeFRONTIER has contributed to our understanding of the robotic cell design optimisation problems"
Do you have questions about modeFRONTIER Workshop 2017? Contact EnginSoft