About Travel Awards
- The Hamlyn Symposium Travel Awards are available for student researchers to assist their attendance at the annual Hamlyn Symposium.
- Grants will be awarded up to $500 USD each. This does not cover the registration fee for the Symposium.
Full time student status at the time of paper submission. (Notes: If you are no longer a full time student, you must explain your new circumstances).
First authorship on a paper. Strong preference will be given to papers involving multidisciplinary collaborations.
How to apply
Your Application package should contain the following documents, in PDF format:
- A short CV, including a full publication list
- A short statement (no more than 500 words) of your current research and how your current research can benefit from this travel award to Hamlyn Symposium.
- E-mail your application package to Hamlyn Centre Administrator at email@example.com no later than 31st May 2018. In the subject field, write “Hamlyn Symposium Student Travel Award Application”.
- All applications must be emailed to Hamlyn Centre Administrator (click on to link to firstname.lastname@example.org) before 31st May 2018. Please use “Hamlyn Symposium Student Travel Award Application” in the subject line.
- The grant applications will be reviewed by a committee comprising of representatives of the Hamlyn Symposium PC Members and Senior Organising Committee Members. The award will be paid to you by bank transfer.