Congratulations on those with papers accepted - we have received many quality submissions and only less than 60% of the papers are accepted. Authors with accepted papers are required to register for the conference on https://wwwf.imperial.ac.uk/cpd/booking/cart/login?destination=skipcart%... before 20th May and submit the final camera copy of the paper by click the link below:
If you are having difficulty opening the above link, please try to access the submission site by copying and pasting the following URL: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hsmr18
All papers need to be submitted electronically via the Symposium Submission website (click here for the submission site). Submissions will be accepted on:
Clinical Abstracts (maximum 500 words plus 2 figures/ tables)
Click links below to download abstract template:
Technical Papers (maximum 2 pages)
Click links below to download paper template:
Camera Ready deadline: 20th May 2018
Surgical Robot Challenge: 24th June 2018
Conference dates: 24th - 27th June 2018
- Length: Maximum of 2 pages for technical topics and 1 page for clinical topics
- Paper size: DIN A4 Size (210 mm x 297 mm)
- Rand: Leave a 25mm margin at top and bottom of the page, and a 20mm margin at left and right sides
- Font properties and size: Title: 14 pt, bold; Authors: 14 pt, normal; Institute + E-mail address: 12 pt, italics; Section headings: 10 pt, Capitals, bold; Text: 10 pt, normal; Figure captions and references: 9pt, normal
- Camera ready copies should be submitted according to the guideliness below.
Camera Ready Copy:
All presenters are required to register for the Symposium and submit the final camera-ready copy of the paper by 20th of May, 2018. We are expecting the first author to present and register for the Symposium. If this is not the case, please inform us the presenting author and he/she should also register by 20th May. In summary, your immediate actions are:
- Carefully revise your paper by fully addressing the review comments and submit your camera-ready copy by 20th May, 2018. You should submit the updated pdf version via easy-chair system and send the sources (word/latex format) along with a copy of the pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First/Presenting author to pay and register for the Symposium and affiliated workshops via http://www.hamlyn-robotics.org/ by 20th May, 2018. When register, please clearly indicate the Paper ID that you will be presenting. For overseas presenters, a visa invitation letter will be issued once your registration fee is processed.
Authors can find details about the date/time and oral/poster session at the symposium program.
- Oral Presentation: up to 12 minutes followed with 3 minutes questions (total 15 minutes)
- Poster dimensions: A0 portrait
- Poster teasers: Posters teasers should comply to this template and they should not exceed 90 sec duration. Teaser presentations should be emailed by the 20th of June to Bing Li. If the files are large they could be shared via the Imperial College File Exchange system.
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed papers should be submitted as a doc or docx via online submission